Catering Terms & Conditions – the fine print
Food & Beverage:
- Delivery is $10 one way within city limits. Events outside city limits are subject to an additional charge.
- Paper goods or disposables (if applicable) will include plates, napkins, eating utensils and serving utensils. There is a charge of $0.75 per guest.
- We do not charge a service gratuity on drop off catering. Fresh Kitchen charges a 15% service gratuity on full service events.
- Rentals of dinnerware, glassware etc. are an extra charge. We are happy to coordinate.
- Any special meals requested due to dietary restrictions should be brought to the catering coordinators attention at least 24 hours in advance.
- Menu selections and larger event details must be submitted at least 1 week prior to your event to guarantee the items you have selected.
- Custom menus are available. All dietary concerns and allergies can be accommodated. *We are not a nut free facility.
- Menu prices are subject to change due to the volatility of certain goods in the market place. If this occurs, we will give reasonable notice so that menu changes and substitutions can be made if necessary.
- Servers and bartenders are $25/hour with a 3-hour minimum. Chefs are $40/hour with a 3-hour minimum. Overtime applies on events occurring on statutory holidays.
- Orders cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 75% of the original bill.
- Orders for drop off catering should be placed within 24-48 hours notice. Last minute orders can be accommodated. Please call for availability.
- For larger event catering we require an approximate number of guests at the time of booking. A confirmed guest count must be submitted to the catering coordinator at least 5 days prior to the event.
- Fresh Kitchen can create, supply and deliver full cocktail, beer and wine service to work with the client on their special event.
- Complying with AGLC regulations, Fresh Kitchen LP reserves the right to refuse service to any person that cannot provide proof of age or is intoxicated.
- Fresh Kitchen is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items prior, during or following an event. All items brought, or left are at the owner’s risk.
Contracts & Payment Details:
- Event planning services are included for full service catering. This is the complete execution of the event including custom detail planning, development of menus and all internal office and kitchen time required to execute a perfect event.
- At the time of booking, a credit card is required to confirm the catering.
- Payment – Cash, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX. Corporate cheques will be accepted upon prior payment history. Prices do not include GST, staffing, alcohol, delivery, service gratuity or additional rentals.
- A deposit on Full Service event catering of 50% will be taken upon confirmation of the catering event.
- The balance on Full Service event catering is due in full on the day of the event. Please provide the credit card information to the catering coordinator prior and receipts will be sent out the following business day.
- Cancellation of a Full Service catering event within 5 days will be charged the initial catering deposit amount.